Talk

Advanced search

New Windows!

(8 Posts)
keiraash82 Tue 15-Oct-13 16:35:17

Hi all,

I started a thread in the local but no one has answered yet. Firstly, anyone based in Leeds? I need new windows and wanted to get peoples suggestions on companies. My hubby has a company in mind hmm but I wanted to double check before we went ahead.

Would appreciate any suggestions - thanks! x

Joey8 Tue 15-Oct-13 16:59:48

Hey :-)

I've posted about this before in another thread somewhere - can't remember which now, I think it was one I started but I used these sites which put you in touch with companies. Useful if you don't know which one to choose?

Hope that helps, double glazing is not fun lol x

Joey8 Tue 15-Oct-13 17:01:38

Sorry! I keep doing this haha, would actually help if I posted a link!

www.doubleglazingpricesnow.co.uk/

keiraash82 Wed 16-Oct-13 10:52:30

Thanks for the suggestion Joey8 - I actually think my sister used them to get her front door and I remember her saying they were really good.

My hubby is pretty set on the company he has in mind and like I said in the other thread hes pretty stubborn rolls eyes.

To be fair to him though the company in question seems pretty good. Do you live in Leeds Joey? They are called select products - www.double-glazing-leeds.co.uk/windows/ you ever come across them?

AnythingNotEverything Wed 16-Oct-13 10:56:13

We've had two doors from select products, and have been really happy with them.

keiraash82 Wed 16-Oct-13 15:36:02

Oh fantastic, thank you AnythingNotEverything thats really assured me :-)

My hubby spoke to them earlier this morning and they were really helpful, good prices too. So it looks like we have our company!

Joey8 Wed 16-Oct-13 17:03:19

Oh cool, yeah I found that site to be really good as well. Very good if you want to get some prices.

I'm not from Leeds but thought I would suggest that site just in case!

Sounds like you have found a really good company though! Hope all goes well.

louhop Thu 31-Mar-16 12:24:28

I know this is an old thread - but I am beginnng to look at double glazing in Leeds and wondered if you were happy with Select... or did you go with someone else and how were they....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now