We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Builder recommendation : Earlsfield / Wandsworth

(9 Posts)
Keb303 Mon 27-May-13 19:54:57

Hi all,
Having recently moved to Earlsfield I would be most grateful for any local recommendations for builders, plumbers, electricians.
We are about to undertake a large project (not one room will remain the same) and need to obtain quotes for work from a Trusted worksman who can hold our hands, be reasonable in price and most of all trusted to deliver what they say and when they say!
Please let me know anyone you have come across, it is quite a minefield otherwise!
Many thanks smile
Kate

cooper44 Mon 27-May-13 20:01:35

Hi Kate I'm going to pm you details for mine used last year he's fab. Very old school. Super reliable. I'm in SW19.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 27-May-13 22:14:05

And do try Mumsnet Local wont you?

21march Tue 28-May-13 11:06:40

Cooper44 Would love a PM with those details too, pretty pretty please! Thank you.

cooper44 Tue 28-May-13 14:50:50

Ok I'm putting it here otherwise I keep messaging the same thing. I used Brian Meakin last year and he was brilliant. Very straight to deal with, knowledgable, honest etc. always there when he said he would be and quotes were very accurate. I didn't get other quotes so I don't know how he compares but I felt he was very reasonable. We did a LOT of work. Although I know he will do smaller jobs too.
07974 912325

kerryxx Tue 28-May-13 16:55:42

Try Beaumont Builders. They're in Southfields although I can't seem to find the number now not even on the internet. All their work was word of mouth.

They do complete house renovations or extensions.

When I lived in Earlsfield and worked in Southfields, I sold a few of their properties they had done up and they were lovely. If you drive round Southfields on the Grid sometimes their board is up. Well used to be anyway.

Sorry I'm not much help without the number I know but just in case you see the board. It is green!

afishcalledwandsworth Tue 28-May-13 16:59:46

Hello

Would love to hear about local recommendations on Mumsnet Wandsworth: local.mumsnet.com/wandsworth Do come on over and say hello and share your experiences smile

tassoamanda Tue 04-Jun-13 15:58:28

Hello, just moved to house in Brixton SW2, that needs lots of work done and am looking for recommendations for reliable good builders. First time poster, so hope I've done this right..

Robsongomes Wed 16-Nov-16 11:55:26

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now