Advanced search

Drain rods when drain pipe seems vertical?

(4 Posts)
MrsAFlowerpot Mon 27-May-13 13:37:56

Hi all
Boring question I know - our drain outside kitchen ("clean" water from bath, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, dishwasher, washing machine) seems blocked in that it allows a little water to drain through but overflows when emptying bath for example. We have another drain hole about 4ft away and that seems fine. I bought drain rods to clear through but there seems to only be a drain pipe on the vertical side of the drain that seems to go up (not sure if that makes sense??) so cant get a drain rod through. Looks like sediment in there though. Also cant get rod through from other drain as the hole is too small to fit a drain rod through.

Any ideas before I call a company out and spend lots of money we dont really have

MrsAFlowerpot Mon 27-May-13 14:33:18

Bump blush

SquinkiesRule Mon 27-May-13 18:11:42

We have two of these, in 30 and 50 feet lengths they work wonderfully. Dh has just cleared a blocked drain for us last week, it was so blocked it would take hours to go down.

MrsAFlowerpot Mon 27-May-13 18:15:09

Thank you so much. Will order some now! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: