Advanced search

HMRC Form 17 - when/how to use

(1 Post)
maggiethecat Tue 21-May-13 09:41:29

For tax planning need to declare apportionment of beneficial interest and want to know :

Can we use this form if property held as joint tenants or do we need to expressly sever this and create a tenancy in common?

Can we transfer the entire beneficial ownership to one party (between husband and wife) ?

What are implications on sale for CGT purposes?

This will all be done by lawyer in the end but MN experiences always helpful.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: