Talk

Advanced search

Endurance Dulux

(7 Posts)
EarlyInTheMorning Thu 16-May-13 12:28:33

I was wondering would it be worth going for this in two of our bedrooms (not used by kids), just to minimise stains and scuffs, or is the price/application not worth it?

PetiteRaleuse Thu 16-May-13 12:30:19

Misread this as durex.

Sorry, can't help with dulux.

blush <sidles out>

mrsminiverscharlady Thu 16-May-13 14:56:01

It doesn't help much with scuffs IME but it is definitely much more wipeable than normal emulsion. We've also used Duracoat from Homebase which I would say was equally good.

BastardDog Thu 16-May-13 14:59:44

I've got it in my hall. It does perform better than ordinary paint in resisting chips and knocks, but my walls are scuffed and it won't rub or wash off.

EarlyInTheMorning Thu 16-May-13 16:41:23

okay so perhaps it's not worth the extra moeny for the guest room and my own bedroom....
Cheers

ArbitraryUsername Fri 17-May-13 11:05:58

We used trade diamond matt everywhere (it's the trade equivalent of endurance). It is definitely scrubbable and hardwearing. It's very good but not cheap.

hap77 Fri 17-May-13 12:32:25

I use dulux endurance everywhere. All my walls are white and with two boys they get various marks/dirty handprints on. Am constantly scrubbing and it never wears the paint and always comes clean. The matt endurance has a slight sheen to it (on brilliant white it does. On the timeless paint I have used before I don't notice it so much) but I actually quite like it. Def worth the money in my opinion and so good I have redone the whole house in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now