Talk

Advanced search

Valuation shows proposed sports club!

(2 Posts)
FedupofTurkey Fri 10-May-13 17:23:43

So we've found a house that we really like, overlooks fields. The valuation identified a proposed sports club in the vicinity. After some digging I've found out the field at the bottom is to be changed to a car park and sports fields! It hasn't had planning permission yet. So I think that puts a different view (literally) on our house - aargh!

Roshbegosh Sat 11-May-13 00:14:44

I lived in a house where open space at the back was built on and it spoilt it terribly for us. All the security lights, noise, feeling penned in. Horrible. We moved after it was built and the people buying didn't mind all the houses as they hadn't lived there before. I think the uncertainty is too risky. Maybe once it is built you would be ok with it, maybe not. Don't forget all the disruption during the build too. A car park though, no thanks. Engines, lights, doors slamming, people saying good night to each other at all hours outside. Sports places often involve bars and bookings for parties etc. Steer clear IMO

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now