Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for double glazing firm in East Midlands please!

(3 Posts)
Labracadabra Thu 09-May-13 21:55:40

Sorry for this incredibly boring post, but we're new to the area (South Lincs) and have just bought a house which needs all the windows replacing. We'd like wood-effect uPVC but have no idea which companies to use for quotes. We want "naice" windows (I'm sure you understand :-)). Any recommendations?
Many thanks

eyestightshut Thu 09-May-13 22:48:38

If you have wooden windows which you would like to have renovated and draught proofed then I can highly recommend [http://www.tradsash.co.uk these guys] did our windows , and judging by the amount of times I see their van around, do most of the renovation jobs in our conservation area. We chose them because theirs is the van we see most often in our area, and we asked around about their work. They were very reasonable (when compared with changing to DG, the restored windows look fab, and the draughtproofing has made a huge difference.

Labracadabra Thu 09-May-13 22:52:16

Thanks eyes but the windows aren't suitable for restoration as no two are the same so it just looks ugly. The vendors also massacred the paintwork on them. We want to bring some uniformity back to the house!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now