Talk

Advanced search

Online sources for nursery decor ideas?

(6 Posts)
Laquila Mon 06-May-13 10:26:29

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but can anyone point me in the direction of any good sources for idea for nursery decor? I've tried various Google searches, obviously, but haven't turned up much more interesting than theBump.com and Pinterest.

Does anyone know of any hidden gems? (FWIW we're not looking to spend a lot - husband is a builder and carpenter and I'm fairly crafty, so we're looking for ideas for colour schemes, space-savers, recycling, layouts etc that we can cobble together ourselves, rather than for expensive nursery furniture shops!)

Thanks very much in advance.

Barbabeau Mon 06-May-13 10:37:47

Check out Apartment Therapy. They have regular features of kids rooms. Also the boo and the boy website is worth a look.

Laquila Mon 06-May-13 10:41:50

Oooh thanks Barbabeau - I hadn't thought of Apartment Therapy. I went through a v brief and optimistic stage years ago of wanting to do their decluttering thing but unsurprisingly it didn't happen.

Never heard of Boo and Boy but will have a look -thanks very much

spotty26 Mon 06-May-13 11:15:36

Got to be Pinterest and modern mum must have blog!

wonkylegs Mon 06-May-13 12:06:25

Houzz has a fair few ideas

TerrysNo2 Mon 06-May-13 18:18:23

I love the houzz app. very easy to browse at any time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now