Talk

Advanced search

Dulux equivalents for F&B

(8 Posts)
sleepcrisis Tue 23-Apr-13 12:56:07

Am hoping someone can point me in the direction of a Dulux equivalent of Pavillion Grey and also Skimming Stone.

In return I give you Dulux Trade Quartz Grey, an almost totally identical and lovely Cornforth White. Many hours spent finding that one.

I could take it to be colour scanned, but have found its never that accurate and also I would rather just order a sample online!

Thanks in advance.

Nepotism Tue 23-Apr-13 21:05:50

Have you tried Johnstone's paint instead of Dulux? My decorator recommended it as they'll reproduce F and B colours. I used it and was really pleased with the finish and cost saving.

moggiek Tue 23-Apr-13 21:42:07

Not heard of Johnstone's. As good as F & B?

sleepcrisis Wed 24-Apr-13 07:28:45

Thanks for the tip but we don't have a johnstones dealer here, can only really get f&b, dulux or crown. (Not in UK)

ArbitraryUsername Wed 24-Apr-13 09:55:14

There's a dulux heritage range of paint (which you can get with a chalky finish to it). You might want to look at the colours on there.

sleepcrisis Wed 24-Apr-13 13:35:20

Yep that's where I found the Cornforth White lookalike. But they don't have anything like Pavillion Grey... am also on the look out for something identical to Down Pipe!

fresh Wed 24-Apr-13 13:48:25

Can't help with PG or SS, but Dulux Clouded Sky (Authentic Origins range) is very very close to Borrowed Light! <unhelpful> grin

Lonecatwithkitten Wed 24-Apr-13 15:12:32

Have tried Little Green Paint Company (usually found in Brewers) similar colours to F&B, but much, much better quality paint.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now