Talk

Advanced search

I hate all bathroom lights - cool people come and tell me what you have in your bathrooms!

(3 Posts)
IHeartKingThistle Thu 18-Apr-13 09:47:54

Going for a kind of eclectic style I think, so minimalist isn't really going to work. Need ceiling light and a wall light for mirror. Really struggling to find anything I like!

betterwhenthesunshines Fri 19-Apr-13 09:11:27

Try looking at Astro.

www.astrolighting.co.uk/

They are fairly widely available, not ridiculous price. We have the epsilon wall downlighters above one large fixed mirror in a shower room and the Siena wall lights either side of a mirror in the bathroom.

Ceiling lights are either downlighters - think where you want them though - directly over a shower is good, but you don't want them shining down in your eyes while you are lying in the bath, or directly above your head if you are looking into a mirror. In the bathrrom we have a central ceiling light (switch linked with extractor) and the wall lights are on dimmers so the lightling can be adjusted.

LittleFrieda Fri 19-Apr-13 09:20:50

We have this bathroom light and it's a lovely take on a bathroom chandelier: it casts really lovely patterns over the bathroom.
www.bhs.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=34096&storeId=13077&productId=6740175&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=888992&parent_categoryId=765991&pageSize=40

We also have a few down lighters in the shower area and wall lights either side of a mirror over the sink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now