Talk

Advanced search

Wooden Swing set for the garden

(5 Posts)
wickedfairy Wed 17-Apr-13 21:51:19

Not sure if this is the correct location for this question....

We are looking to buy a double wooden swing set for the kids for the summer - can anyone recommend one we could buy please?

Was thinking of something like this

If anyone has one of these, what do you think of it? Is there anywhere in the North West (Manchester area) that we could go and see some wooden swings in real life? TIA

Sinkingfeeling Wed 17-Apr-13 22:16:01

We've just bought this from a company the other end of the country to you - but it's fantastic quality and we're very happy with it. They have lots of various options for equipment you can fit as well. We had a metal-frame swing set/climbing frame for our previous garden which we bought second-hand and it lasted quite well but eventually fell apart. When the kids have finished playing on it we're going to buy one of these for the same frame. grin

wickedfairy Fri 19-Apr-13 18:08:06

Thanks! Saw those frames too, they look very nice! I think I would like one with the sticky out end, so there is room for a climbing rope...

bonzoed Fri 19-Apr-13 21:14:14

Sorry can't help but looking for something similar ourselves and wondering how you fix these to the ground or whether this is even necessary.

wickedfairy Mon 22-Apr-13 16:10:51

I think they need to be concreted into the grass area to be securely fixed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now