Talk

Advanced search

Feeling a bit sad...

(11 Posts)
TerrysNo2 Wed 10-Apr-13 16:05:15

A house we liked and wanted to buy has just gone under offer while we are waiting for ours to sell. sad

Wholenewwoman Wed 10-Apr-13 16:14:39

Oh I am dreading this happening to me sad

CuddyMum Wed 10-Apr-13 16:15:31

This happened to us a number of times. An old cliche but these things happen for a reason and indeed properties do appear back on the market. We sold eventually and have just had an offer accepted on a property that we would never have considered before.

PastaBeeandCheese Wed 10-Apr-13 16:15:42

I know the feeling but remember salesmgsmilesmileconfusedsmilesmile

timidviper Wed 10-Apr-13 16:17:06

Either it will come back or you will find something better. These things always work out for the best

PastaBeeandCheese Wed 10-Apr-13 16:19:28

I know the feeling but sales do sometimes fall through and lots of new things will be coming on the market in the next few weeks so you might find something you like even more.

TerrysNo2 Wed 10-Apr-13 16:28:15

I know, I know....

... but I'm still grumpy about it grin

PastaBeeandCheese Wed 10-Apr-13 16:30:36

Sorry, just realised my toddler sent you a message earlier when she grabbed my phone. It contains a lot of emotions.

TerrysNo2 Wed 10-Apr-13 16:33:25

I was wondering! I think your toddler likes my thread, although doesn't quite understand it. grin

PastaBeeandCheese Wed 10-Apr-13 16:45:44

No. The smile was entirely inappropriate but the confused was bang on.

MinimalistMommi Wed 10-Apr-13 18:08:26

This happened to us in the autumn. Fast forward to now and we're actually sitting in the house which went under offer and was in the process of being bought by another couple. Keep an eye on it. Ring the agent and let them know if any thing falls through, ring you immediately. We got the call immediately after the buyers pulled out. Five weeks later, we'd exchanged!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now