Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me decide which shot of our kitchen to use

(17 Posts)
humbercottage Fri 05-Apr-13 21:51:18

Our house is going on the market next week and the kitchen is one of the nicest rooms. I was a bit disappointed with the photos, and the estate agent has emailed a couple of different shots of the kitchen. Which one do you think is more appealing. Posting them on my profile now.

MovingOut2013 Fri 05-Apr-13 21:59:49

I can't see your profile, it must be locked.

humbercottage Fri 05-Apr-13 22:52:19

Sorry, frustratingly the second photo won't upload although one is now there. I've emailed MNHQ to ask them to upload it for me.

CuddyMum Fri 05-Apr-13 23:08:30

Lovely kitchen smile

rubyrubyruby Fri 05-Apr-13 23:14:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CuddyMum Fri 05-Apr-13 23:24:03

Let's see the rest of the house (please) smile

MovingOut2013 Sat 06-Apr-13 04:15:19

Wow, that is a really nice kitchen. smile

tootiredtothink Sat 06-Apr-13 06:21:05

Gorgeous kitchen but not a lot to see in pic iykwim?

Link us to more please? <nosey>

rubyrubyruby Sat 06-Apr-13 06:40:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FlatCapAndAWhippet Sat 06-Apr-13 10:00:20

Looks lovely from what I can see...which is not too much really. (in that the pic is small and only one angle).

As ruby says I'd make sure there were at least two different shots.

Potterer Sat 06-Apr-13 14:28:16

Oh my goodness totally love that shot of the kitchen but would also like to see the left hand side for what appears to be a range cooker.

Are you limited as to how many photos you can put on? We went with an on-line estate agent and had a photo of every single room and in some instances a couple of shots per room.

humbercottage Sun 07-Apr-13 14:06:37

That's interesting Potterer, as the other shot (still not uploaded unfortunately) shows the Rangemaster in full but not the french windows. The photographer took a few shots of the kitchen but unfortunately they turned out quite samey. I'll see what they can put on the website.

I've only got the kitchen ones as jpegs, but we should hopefully be going live on rightmove, etc, on Monday night so will post a link then.

Thank you for the nice comments. I do love our kitchen, and our garden, and, in fact, our house altogether, but onwards and upwards!

MarthasHarbour Sun 07-Apr-13 15:10:29

THAT is my dream kitchen envy smile

it is truly beautiful, i agree that you want two pics, i want to see the kitchen from the other angle as-well as the rest of the house

oo post your rightmove linky tomorrow - pretty please grin

Clary Sun 07-Apr-13 19:52:22

Yeah surely you can put more than one photo of the kitchen on (it looks gorgeous btw).

In our newish house the kitchen is the best room by far and IIRC the estate agents' details included 3-4 pix (it has dining area and family area too!)

humbercottage Mon 15-Apr-13 15:02:46

Because some of you asked (not for critique...) here is the link on rightmove www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41222006.html/svr/3108;jsessionid=5D0BD7B1E83ABDCB983D603C9A3D07A9

They didn't go with more than one kitchen shot in the end - I think because the shots were a bit samey. But hopefully the main shot does the job. Wish me luck with the viewings.

CarpeVinum Mon 15-Apr-13 15:07:05

Ohhh, that is beautiful!

Wish I had your sense of style. I had an olde house, but mine will never look that nice. I have no "eye". Can appreciate (to the point of dribbling) other people's efforts, but for the life of me can't pull it off myself.

humbercottage Mon 15-Apr-13 15:58:13

Thank you (they haven't included a shot of my boys' bedroom, which is currently looking slightly less Homes and Gardens)! It's a house we'll be sad to leave. The garden has popped into life since the photos were done last week and ls jampacked with daffodils, etc., so I'm just hoping there are the right people looking in this area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now