Talk

Advanced search

Roman Blinds Fabric Help Needed

(13 Posts)
BerryBlast Fri 05-Apr-13 17:54:44

I'd like to have some roman blinds made for my kitchen, but can't any fabric I like. I've got in mind either a striped or checked fabric that is cream, burgundy and green. I've got some Emma Bridgewater "spot" china and I like those colours, but think it could be a bit too much to have the same material for the blind iynwim.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I've been looking for months now sad tia

nancerama Fri 05-Apr-13 18:02:19

Would something like this work? The green is sage, but the red is more raspberry than burgundy.

www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/sage-lulu-fabric-185405

BerryBlast Fri 05-Apr-13 18:08:00

Thanks nan that's very nearly it - the sage green bit would be great, but I think the raspberry colour would be too bright, it really needs to be burgundy (a light burgundy would be fine) it just need to be "dull" colours and not too bright. Thanks for trying, though smile

BerryBlast Fri 05-Apr-13 18:11:57

Mind you nan looking at it again, I think it might be worth going into Dunelm to have a look at it in RL.

Hanginggardenofboobylon Fri 05-Apr-13 18:13:10

I love Harlequin Fabrics, a really good range. You could also try a site called Kingdom Interiors, they carry a huge range at a good range of prices.

Just Fabrics does a cheaper selection.

On phone so can't link

BerryBlast Fri 05-Apr-13 18:43:22

Oh! thanks Hang those sites will keep me busy for hours !!smile

BerryBlast Fri 05-Apr-13 18:46:59

Hang just noticed that Kingdom Interiors has a showroom in Gloucestershire, which is really close to me - quick trip to Dunelm in Cheltenham and then on to Kingdom - that's my Saturday sorted smile

Hanginggardenofboobylon Fri 05-Apr-13 19:46:47

I have Harlequin Amalfi in roman blinds on my landing, they do in a plum stripe.

I have spent hours on Kingdom's site!

fossil971 Fri 05-Apr-13 22:21:46

Try the Malabar fabrics too, I have a ticking type stripe on my blind in nice dull sage/ aubergine grin

fossil971 Sat 06-Apr-13 19:19:42

Any good?

SunnyUpNorth Sat 06-Apr-13 21:51:16

What's about this ?

SunnyUpNorth Sat 06-Apr-13 21:53:09

Or this?

SunnyUpNorth Sat 06-Apr-13 21:56:37

Or this or this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now