Talk

Advanced search

INTERNAL WOODEN SHUTTERS...ADVICE PLEASE.

(2 Posts)
FlatCapAndAWhippet Tue 02-Apr-13 15:11:01

Advice please fellow Mn'ers.

I'm having wooden shutters (internal) in my bathroom, white, the sort that are slatted, open and close and also fold back.

I went to John Lewis, they use a company called Clement Browne who came to measure up and quote. There is just one window, 118cm in width, 99cm high. £645 incl VAT.

I know the shutters are expensive, I expected around that price but before I go ahead I wondered:

A) Have any of you used them and what were your overall thoughts pricewise, product and customer service?
B) Have any of you used someone else and can recommend them?

I'm going to do a bit of shopping around but I always prefer to be recommended to a company.

I went to John Lewis because its John Lewis; I look to them for good quality, a fair price and great customer service but would really appreciate any advice from all you lovely lot. smile

mummyjanex Tue 16-Apr-13 13:52:36

I had shutters installed in my kitchen by Clement Browne through John Lewis Aberdeen. Absolutely no problems, really lovely lady that came to see me, and the installation was very clean. Would recommend to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now