Talk

Advanced search

Help me find some tiles?

(6 Posts)
weakestlink Mon 25-Mar-13 16:55:47

I LOVE these tiles www.firedearth.com/white-dunes-brick but for the amount I need they are £2k which is double my budget!
Has anyone seen any similar but cheaper?
Is it worth paying Fired Earth costs - are they superior quality tiles or just a brand name?

herhonesty Mon 25-Mar-13 18:55:53

i think you are probably paying for the name more than anything. have you looked at topps tiles or similar place?

gremlinmum Mon 25-Mar-13 19:17:48

Try ordering online "tons of tiles" they do Fired Earth tiles a great deal cheaper

SwedishEdith Tue 26-Mar-13 10:18:36

They are lovely but I wouldn't pay that. Try Wallsandfloors, Johnsons's, and Topps. There's another one I've seen posted on here but can't remember it now - will have a mooch...

SwedishEdith Tue 26-Mar-13 10:32:22

www.winchestertiles.com/range.php?c=35&r=41# This was the other place i was trying to think of. I'm not sure they're that cheap though

whataboutbob Tue 26-Mar-13 20:50:14

If you live in London, I got my metro style tiles at Criterion tiles on Wandsworth bridge road. Re tiled my kitchen for £200 or so, very nice looking tiles supposedly made in Italy. They have lots of colour choice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now