Talk

Advanced search

help me find nice wet wall / aqua panel for shower

(11 Posts)
piemistress Thu 21-Mar-13 17:26:53

Hi,

Am really struggling to find a wet wall panel I like for the new bathroom in our house. Would like one that isn't beige, white or grey! Am gutted as the one we had in our old house has been discontinued, it was really funky with thin blue/green/grey stripes and called driftwood.

Have searched online and cannot find anything I like, mwahhhh. Any suggestions?

MothershipG Fri 22-Mar-13 23:22:10

I agree that choices seem to be really limited and I hate all the fake marble ones. We have the slate tile look one from wet wall, so dark grey I'm afraid but it does look really smart.

Where did you get your funky one? I love the sound of it!

piemistress Sat 23-Mar-13 08:48:54

I got it from a local supplier but that was six years ago and they told me its since been discontinued, am soooo guttted! My other option is to go for a silver or white textured one then use colour on the bathroom walls. But mwahhhh though!

piemistress Sat 23-Mar-13 14:17:22

Just incase anyone is having a similar dilemma I found these!

www.mermaidpanels.com/browse-colour/

MothershipG Sat 23-Mar-13 14:30:43

Thanks for posting that link Pie I love those dark purple panels!

piemistress Sun 24-Mar-13 15:34:43

I went to a dealer today but they didn't have any of the bright samples. Boooo. The emerald glass metallic panel is my favourite ! Have decided to go for silver and white waves though and then brighten up the bathroom with paint.

MothershipG Sun 24-Mar-13 16:23:18

Is there a pic online of the one you chose? I'd love to see it.

RandomMess Sun 24-Mar-13 16:25:16

We have black pixels, love it

piemistress Tue 26-Mar-13 20:11:51

www.bushboard.co.uk/samples/nuance/221/waves-silver/

It is made by bushboard and is,their Nuance boards. Its more white in real life though with pale grey through it. I also loved the emerald One! But what swung the silver waves was the flooring I found yesterday!

piemistress Tue 26-Mar-13 20:22:07

I love this grey teak quick step flooring, it looked great on the showroom floor!

[[ http://www.ncsflooring.co.uk/quickstep-lagune-grey-teak-laminate-shipdeck-planks-p-602.html]]

piemistress Tue 26-Mar-13 20:22:49

Sorry

www.ncsflooring.co.uk/quickstep-lagune-grey-teak-laminate-shipdeck-planks-p-602.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now