Talk

Advanced search

Architect in Surbiton/Kingston area??

(2 Posts)
papalazaru Mon 11-Mar-13 17:02:13

We're planning a big project on our house which includes a loft conversion, adding conservatory etc. I know that some of this is within permitted development but we live in a conservation area so have been told by Kingston that we'll need planning permission. Hence needing an architect to help with ideas, drawing up plans and submitting them. Oh and we're also overseas right now - moving back to the UK in about 2 months. Thanks.

sophieainsley Fri 05-Apr-13 11:32:55

I might be able to help you. I am an RIBA registered architect based in North Kingston. I have over 10 years experience and client references on my website www.sophiebates.com. I would be more than happy to come and meet you. I offer a highly professional service and can also not just provide you with ideas and drawings for permissions but help with selection of builders and running of the project on site if you require. I can also offer interior design for kitchens, bathrooms,lighting and any joinery. My phone number is 07725 501683 or email sophie@sophiebates.com - please let me know if I can be of any help.

example of local refurbishment:
www.sophiebates.com/projects/residential/kenmare-nest-house

example of extension, conservatory and basement extension:
www.sophiebates.com/news/planning-permission-gained-for-a-contemporary-basement/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now