Advanced search

Fridge/Freezer repair tradesperson needed please - SW London

(3 Posts)
dulwich Mon 30-Dec-13 09:54:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Busyoldfool Fri 08-Mar-13 18:46:05

You could try Multifix in Mortlake Sheen. I haven't used them recently but my property manager friend put me onto them as she used to use them for a lot of Landlord repairs. Think this is an up to date number but you can check. ( JOhn was always the guy to ask for).
263 Upper Richmond Road West, Sheen
London, SW14 8QS

Telephone:020 8878 3822

MaggieW Fri 08-Mar-13 12:17:54

Our f/f is making a funny noise and I think needs a service. Can anyone recommend anyone in SW London or nearby please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now