Talk

Advanced search

help! bathroom flooring colour - urgent

(4 Posts)
overthemill Thu 10-Jan-13 11:04:45

am having bathroom sorted out as we speak. we moved in and it was ok but in last 5 years we have trashed it! so builder is retiling, changing bath and will lay flooring TODAY - he had to rip out old floor tiles which were not sealed properly and had let water underneath. We didn't like the tiles because although proper bathroom ones were very cold and slippery.

Our budget is tight so he has laid ply and i need to nip out to town to see if i can find nice vinyl or else maybe laminate (but i dont really want laminate..
i need decor advice - we have gone for white and chrome because it is timelss (so says sarah beeny) and as we may move in couple of years time i want it easily sellable with nothing too personal. my dh wants some colour on teh floor though i am not keen. was going to go for basically hwite/off white floor and do pop of colour on walls/blind which we can easily and cheapy change if we need to go more neutral

any ideas/////

ISeeSmallPeople Thu 10-Jan-13 11:08:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

drivinmecrazy Thu 10-Jan-13 11:10:56

we've just laid bamboo in our bathroom. Very warm and also one of the most suitable woods for wet areas.
Looks lovely

overthemill Thu 10-Jan-13 15:32:33

Ooh bamboo says nice..is it real wood? Where from?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now