Talk

Advanced search

Harrold in Bedfordshire

(4 Posts)
CuddyMum Fri 07-Dec-12 16:46:08

I currently live in Olney and we are considering a move to Harrold (when we secure a buyer).

I have one child who would want to move to Sharnbrook and the other wants to stay at Ousedale Olney Campus. We've lived in Olney for 20 years apart from a three year stint in Lavendon. I'd love to hear your views on Harrold please smile

I have posted on the local page too.

BoyGirlBoy3 Fri 07-Dec-12 16:53:50

Sharnbrook is a wonderful school, your child who wants to stay at current school, should attend one of the open evenings - fantastic! smile

CuddyMum Fri 07-Dec-12 16:58:52

She's in year 9 and I guess she's happy with her friendship groups etc. My other daughter is in year 8 and as Sharnbrook starts in Year 9 it would be great if she started in September although it would be a very late application and no guarantee of getting a place. I would prefer for them to both attend the same school too.

BoyGirlBoy3 Fri 07-Dec-12 17:11:06

I know from the open evening that out of catchment applications are considered, how about applying for your younger daughter. The sharnbrook academy middle school children take their year 9 sats in year 8 so that they can begin GCSE courses at the right level for them when they begin Sharnbrook Upper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now