wired in mirror ball...anyone done it?

(8 Posts)
gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 21:05:36

We're doing an extension - including a great big kitchen.

All the best parties happen in the kitchen, and I REALLY want a mirror ball wired into the ceiling, with a spot light so when you turn on it's switch (next to the ordinary light switch ion my imagination) then the misery of the kitchen drudgery is "snap, a game"

Anyone got one? Anyone know where I can buy such a delight, or know where to avoid?

Am also indulging self in LED's under the units and glittery glass splashbacks. And a giant collection of Duran Duran and Aha CDs.

FishfingersAreOK Tue 13-Nov-12 21:14:34

No idea for the glitter ball but please can I come to your party?

gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 21:18:33

Come any time, Fish.

Every day is goannie be a pahrtay day.

<"taaaake oooooon meeee, take me on, taaaaaaaake meeeeee ooooon, I'll beeeeee gooooooone, inadayortwooooo" humming>

FishfingersAreOK Tue 13-Nov-12 21:25:52

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morten_Harket_Stavanger.JPG This projected on the wall?

I could bring Long Island Iced Tea?

And found this - a snip at £24

essentialsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Mirror_Balls_115.html#aELM_2fM12

gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 21:33:10

Good grief, he's ageing considerably better than I am!

That website is exactly the thing I couldn't find on google. Perfect. Will source some bicardi breezers and elnett hairspray...

FishfingersAreOK Tue 13-Nov-12 21:38:57

Snakebite and Black to drink as well. Just to ensure there is some purple puke somewhere too?

TalkinPeace2 Tue 13-Nov-12 22:23:33

one of my clients has in her barn conversion - I'm dropping her records back tomorrow - will tell you how it looks ...

gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 22:36:46

Brilliant! Thanks, TP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now