Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

For amazonianwoman

(6 Posts)
FishfingersAreOK Sat 10-Nov-12 10:39:07

I have put a picture of the Esse on my profile page. Kitchen around it not finished yet and still got bits of plastic on it.....so it is a bit like a new-born....wrinkly, a bit scrunched up and being cuddled by something that looks has just gone through labour.....

But still beautiful. grin

Tell your husband he needs to order your falcon NOW! That was 'will be in time for the turkey...

amazonianwoman Sat 10-Nov-12 12:45:06

Drool. Thank you!

It's the most beautiful newborn I've ever seen (apart from DCs of course grin)

Is it oil or gas fired? Does it operate your heating?

Love your units and flooring too. Do you mind if I ask where they're from? I'm looking for floor tiles to couple with DCs, a dog and two cats...

I bet you can't wait to move in now!

amazonianwoman Sat 10-Nov-12 12:45:47

Deadline for Falcon ordering is this Friday. The pressure is on...

FishfingersAreOK Sat 10-Nov-12 13:01:01

LOL - I did think actually that the picture was misleading with the floor - looks kind of dusty slatey tiles. But no - the flooring is actually Jewson's black corrugated, plastic coated, cardboardy stuff, covered with dust - put down to protect the engineered oak underneath it all. Could be a dirt-cheap way of flooring the kitchen - the cardboardy stuff, not necessarily the oak underneath. I can save you some dust/sawdust if you like grin

Tis gas fired - and not doing hotwater or heating. Just cooking. And to look pretty.

FishfingersAreOK Sat 10-Nov-12 13:02:58

Units are Howdens - Tewkesbury White.
Does he know the deadline is Friday....can you not tell him it is Monday......

And thank you - glad it looks OK even in it's newborn state.

amazonianwoman Sat 10-Nov-12 17:27:21

Hilarious, I thought you had gone for some expensive slate flooring that wouldn't show dog paw prints grin

I've actually just got back from looking at some granite worktops, and agree that the star galaxy would've looked too blingy. I actually think my friend has something less sparkly than that. And I've also changed my mind and decided I prefer one if the plainish black granites (steel something) or absolute black or whatever to the pale quartz ones. And then I could get a black Falcon which would show less dirt than a cream one smile

Enjoy the mock slate flooring while it lasts...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now