Talk

Advanced search

From Hungary to London with 2 little kids. Lokking for a nice place, HELP me please!

(4 Posts)
Ezti Mon 05-Nov-12 14:24:19

Hello Mums!

Im a 33 years old mum from Hungary. I have a 5 years old son and a 1 year old daughter.
We decided, to move to the Uk end of the year. My husband owned shops and coffees in Hungary, and he is planning to doing the same in London.

My sister-in-law lives in Sutton and she works in Hersham.
We like to move not too far from her. (10-15 miles not problem)

My son still goes to kindergarden, in Hungary kids starts the school over 6.

Im looking for a nice and safe place with good parks and green around and of course very good schools. My son is swimming in Hungary and learn Judo and ice skating. Is there any chance to continou them there?

I checked Guildford and seems nice, just like Sutton, but both area a bit expensive.

We would like to rent a house with 2 beds.

Thanks for any help, have a nice daysmile

Ezti Mon 05-Nov-12 14:26:05

*Looking for a nice place....(I typed too fast :D )

pootlebug Tue 06-Nov-12 18:55:28

Some more questions so that we can try to narrow down your search a bit - Do you have an idea what sort of budget you are expecting for rent costs? Would either of you be travelling into central London for work?

Ezti Tue 06-Nov-12 22:42:17

We can spend for rental cost about 1000-1200 / month. Not much I know...sad We need 2 bedrooms and a house or a maisonette with garden.

And yes, my husband will goes to the city every day.

Thanks for your help much much!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now