Talk

Advanced search

Any redecorating sites which feature smaller rooms?

(4 Posts)
GreenEggsAndNichts Mon 29-Oct-12 15:14:18

Kitchens, in particular, but really any room.

Every time I see a kitchen makeover, or a new kitchen, it's the largest space possible with heaps of large islands and windows and loveliness. I appreciate that some people have that sort of acreage to work with, but I'd like some ideas of what to do with a mid-size (not tiny, but not massive and definitely wonky in the sense that it has 3 doors and so lots of interrupted cabinet space) kitchen in the house we'll hopefully have soon.

So, any sites which help with making the most of possibly limited space, or odd corners, etc?

Thanks so much smile

CharlotteBronteSaurus Mon 29-Oct-12 15:15:58

have you looked at Apartment Therapy? They have a Small Spaces (or something like that) section.

Shalloween Mon 29-Oct-12 15:33:30

George Clark has a new series on about doing up small spaces. Last week was about caravans and campervans, but you might get some good ideas anyway. It's on tomorrow evening I think.

fussychica Mon 29-Oct-12 18:00:28

Watching this thread - have small kitchen and agree with OP not easy to find pics of ordinary kitchens online. What happened to plans of U shaped and galley kitchens - now everything has an island unit or a wall of cabinets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now