Talk

Advanced search

LES DICKINSON GLAZING WIGAN

(4 Posts)
AnotherTeacherMum Sat 27-Oct-12 11:12:04

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of this firm? They have given us a quote which is much lower than the other companies in the area for supply and fit of a new patio door- other companies have said about £1500 and this company has said £750 - £800 (alhtough we did think the other, national companies we got quotes from were VERY dear).

It seems a little too good to be true, although they say on their website they are registered with FENSA.

If anyone knows about them could you let me know?

Thanks

ClareMarriott Sat 27-Oct-12 17:36:34

Personally , I would steer clear of this firm because although their website says they have been in business for a number of years, there is no listing for them on the companies house register www.companieshouse.co.uk and neither do they appear on the fensa website www.fensa.co.uk Did their quote show a VAT reg number on it? Better to go with the more expensive company if they are are ok, rather than have a load of problems

PolterGoose Sat 27-Oct-12 18:11:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AnotherTeacherMum Sat 27-Oct-12 20:34:16

Yep -I've looked at the FENSA website too and can't find them. Hmm, starting to look a bit iffy ...

Polter Goose???? Not sure what you mean???????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now