Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mugs for dresser??

(9 Posts)
AdiVic Mon 15-Oct-12 13:44:47

Hello - we have a dresser which is being refurb'd - greenish/antiquish. I would like to hang some cups/mugs and was wondering if anyone knew of anything nice for max £12 ish each. I have seen some I love, but they are £30!! Husband would hang me up if i spent that much. I want to avoid the Cath Kidstone look as most of the women in the village are fans, I like CK, dont' get me wrong but her designs are a bit toooo polished for our cottage. Any ideas?

MmeLindor Mon 15-Oct-12 13:49:44

Mclaggan Smith are great for mugs.

We have these ones

betterwhenthesunshines Mon 15-Oct-12 14:04:38

I'd go for just plain white or cream - maybe a complete mix up of shapes and textures, but all white against the coloured backdrop would look lovely. (And easy to add / replace as you find new ones you like!)

ClareMarriott Mon 15-Oct-12 17:26:20

Going to charity shops/ bootfairs or antique markets will probably turn up something that are quirky, you really like and at a reasonable price

ilooklikegrotbagstoday Mon 15-Oct-12 17:39:03

How about these? or these?

fossil97 Mon 15-Oct-12 20:14:29

How about the Emma Bridgewater outlet shop (or online) - or is that too villagey as well?

If you sign up to the emails every so often they have a sale, I got a bunch of slight seconds for £7.50 each.

LittlePandaBear Mon 15-Oct-12 20:26:14

Bargains at Dunelm Mill?

bloodybuilder Mon 15-Oct-12 20:37:57

Soendergaard design (google it) are gorgeous. Hand thrown in beautiful plain colours. They are also stocked in David Mellor design.

Orla kiely?

7to25 Mon 15-Oct-12 22:09:46

Eden pottery
From NI so unlikely that your neighbors have it
I like "pear"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now