Talk

Advanced search

Estate agents in surrey and sussex

(7 Posts)
housewife84 Wed 03-Oct-12 11:24:42

I am trying to sell my home with little success! I have been looking around and trying to find a decent estate agent in Sussex area. Does anyone ave any recommendations??

Tee2072 Wed 03-Oct-12 11:32:22

I've reported your thread to HQ do they can move it to a better topic where you might get some responses!

KatMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 03-Oct-12 11:42:02

Hi there, we've moved this into Property/DIY for you. Good luck!

badgerhead Thu 04-Oct-12 22:00:05

It depends what area of Sussex as it varies right across both counties.

manchurian Sat 06-Oct-12 13:35:01

It depends on the size of your home. Who are you aiming at? If it's a small terrace you should go for a more local agent, who will put your property in the local paper etc. If it's a much more substantial home, you want something more akin to Hamptons. Where exactly in Sussex are you? (I'm just over the border in Surrey). You have to work out what sort of buyer is going to be looking for a house like yours and target accordingly.

Sunnywithachanceofshowers Sat 06-Oct-12 13:39:27

If you're near Horsham, I'd recommend Mapp & Co. They are absolutely lovely and provide a great service, and have lots of local knowledge.

Sunnywithachanceofshowers Sat 06-Oct-12 13:39:52

I don't work for them BTW, I just used them before and recommend them to eveyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now