Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got or ever considered a Tesco Kitchen?

(7 Posts)
GnocchiNineDoors Fri 17-Aug-12 23:39:33

The kitchen and bathroom are my next Big Project, and I have just found out Tesco.do kitchens

Has anyone had one or considered one? I dont have a massive budget plus the clubcard points would be a bonus but if they are naff quality then Id be worse off.

partystress Fri 17-Aug-12 23:43:25

Had one of their designers round. V nice chap, no pressure, but his design would never have worked, the cost was way above equivalent Howdens and local independent, and he never followed up with the promised 3D drawings - left me wondering how seriously they are taking it.

BiscuitNibbler Fri 17-Aug-12 23:46:38

I would worry that when it arrived they would have substituted a bath for a hob.

GnocchiNineDoors Sat 18-Aug-12 00:37:52

Haha instead of door knobs id get corn on the cobs.

Wowserz129 Sat 18-Aug-12 00:58:06

My friend got one. Hers is nice, nothing fancy but nice enough and she said it was a lot less than she ever thought she would get a new kitchen for.

I would have never have known it was a tesco kitchen if she didn't tell me x

Yorky Sat 18-Aug-12 06:56:15

I have no experience of their kitchens but bought our bathroom suite from them last year and its still looking good, much cheaper than I could find a P shaped shower bath and vanity sink unit anywhere else. Delivered when they said they would with no hassle and nothing missing, fitted by a local guy.
Look on tescobathrooms instead of following the links which all seem to take you to their 'finest' range of bathrooms where they'll try and sell you design and fitting too

MsTeacher Fri 17-May-13 09:24:02

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now