Talk

Advanced search

Tesco kitchens? Any experience?

(7 Posts)
culturemulcher Tue 08-May-12 13:43:03

I'm pricing kitchens at the moment for a property that's rented out.

I stumbled across tesco kitchens online - is it a new service? - and they've got a free instillation offer at the moment which sounds good. Does anyone have any experience of them?

The problem I'm foreseeing is that there's no showroom, so no way to judge the quality of the kitchen before ordering.

culturemulcher Wed 09-May-12 20:49:45

anyone?

partystress Wed 09-May-12 21:56:26

V unimpressed. Poor design which made rubbish use of the space, and v expensive. Ie 50% more than a much nicer design from a local independent. Also didn't send the promised CAD pics - maybe the guy could tell it wasn't worth it, but still unprofessional to say he would send and then not. Limited range too.

culturemulcher Wed 09-May-12 22:03:26

Very interesting, partystress. How far along the line did you get with them?

Alargeglassofred Wed 09-May-12 22:53:09

There are a few other threads on this! Can't Link tho! Unimpressed with the design, nowhere to view the actual kitchens , and they are not made by tesco as it were. Just lending the name. Used to supply MFI but can't remember their name, sorry. On other thread I think

culturemulcher Thu 10-May-12 13:23:06

Oooh another thread. I'll check it out. Thank you.

MsTeacher Fri 17-May-13 09:13:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now