Advanced search

paint protection - where can i get it?

(3 Posts)
soniaweir Sat 15-Oct-11 12:41:00

we've had our house repainted a few months ago and already the walls are getting trashed by my DCs. Where i used stuff to get stains off in the kitchen the paint has also come off. Somone mentioned a kind of transparent paint that you can put over paint so when you wipe off stains then the paint does not come off. does anyone know what this stuff is called ,if it even exists and where i can get some?


soniaweir Sun 16-Oct-11 17:07:55

I know it's the most boring question on earth but does no one really not know?!!!

PreviouslyonLost Mon 17-Oct-11 14:46:40


There is/was such a paint - I've used it as a 'glaze' over painted walls (long time ago - maybe that's why I can't find a link anywhere, seems only to be glazes for wood available). I think I got it in B&Q or some such place. It was a clear topcoat, came in matt or shiny, and it does help keep the walls cleaner because you can give marks a good scrubbing smile.

Hope you can still get the product - it is a good idea!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: