Talk

Advanced search

Desperately seeking curtain maker

(3 Posts)
luckywinner Tue 20-Sep-11 21:44:07

Can anyone recommend a curtain maker in north/west London? Really really need some curtains made up and as usual I have left it to the last minute to find someone.

bodiddly Tue 20-Sep-11 21:46:56

I could get them made up for you via work but it would depend on how fast you would want them made and the price I guess!

angel1976 Wed 21-Sep-11 11:55:44

Hiya, have you tried John Lewis? Just had some curtains made with them and they have fantastic service. You can book someone to come and measure up for you for a £50 fee but you get that put towards the cost of the curtains if you choose to go ahead with the order. I found the lady who came to do the measuring up very good and she was able to advise on what poles, fittings to get. She also came round to the other rooms to give advice (even though I wasn't ordering for those rooms). Most of their fabrics have a 1-week turnaround. Unless you already have the fabric, then my advice would have been completely useless! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now