Advanced search

Cracks in house - please help if you can - mum so upset.

(2 Posts)
anastasia74 Sun 18-Sep-11 17:52:50


Any surveyors out there. My mum has got numerous cracks in her house in every room. They have got worse in the last few weeks.

She has insurance but they said she'd have to pay for a there surveyor to come out - she is a pensioner. I have pictures if anyone can help or would like to give there opinion or has experience of subsidence. We live in a mining area.


MaudLebowski Sun 18-Sep-11 18:04:34

I'm a surveyor, happy to have a look if you'd like to pm me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: