Advanced search

My pop up drain lever arm thingy has broken

(3 Posts)
TheSkiingGardener Tue 06-Sep-11 15:57:29

And I'm trying to work our what to even search for in the spares department.

It's a basin pop up plug thing, and the arm that lies horizontally and goes into the drain under the tap with a ball joint has broken.

Anybody know what these are called or where to get spares?


said Tue 06-Sep-11 18:25:36

Can you just email the manufacturer if you know the make?

TheSkiingGardener Tue 06-Sep-11 20:57:44

I've tracked down the maker, and it looks like they still make them. I've phoned to see if they do spares but they aren't answering the phone.


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now