Talk

Advanced search

Have just stumped up £300 for searches to solicitors. It's really happening now. I feel sick.

(9 Posts)
SparklePrincess Thu 01-Sep-11 14:06:56

The "SOLD" board is up too. The kids (who are v anti moving) will go crazy when they get back from their dads tomorrow night. confused

Gonzo33 Thu 01-Sep-11 18:00:23

Oooooh I would be excited!!!!! Good luck SparklePrincess

gettingeasier Thu 01-Sep-11 19:49:02

None of my beeswax Sparkle but are you moving due to divorce ?

I moved in April because of it luckily the kids were on board but I know DS still misses our home

Becaroooo Fri 02-Sep-11 11:10:40

SP Yes. I know how you feel. I felt the same. Ds1 still misses our old home but it will pass in time (its only been 3 weeks!).

BUT dont regret it one bit! smile

SparklePrincess Fri 02-Sep-11 16:39:40

I cant wait personally! smile

I split from the girls dad 4 years ago, then divorced & moved into my current place 3 years ago gettingeasier. I am now at the point where I am wanting to relocate (where am is quite rural & v car dependent) as I am starting again with my partner of 3 years.

Its all v exciting for me, but the girls don't want to move again. sad

leeloo1 Fri 02-Sep-11 23:02:43

Awww! Poor kids (but happy for you! smile) I'm sure you've thought of it, but can you make them get something out of it too? Try to get them excited about choosing paint or duvets or something for their new room?

Good luck with the searches and moving anyway.

gettingeasier Sat 03-Sep-11 16:50:48

Well if you are car dependant where you are then wont they have more freedom to go out etc without relying on you ?

Good luck with it all smile

SparklePrincess Sat 03-Sep-11 17:43:08

It will be a great move for the kids too. They will actually be able to walk to school. There will be a cinema, swimming pool, shopping centre etc etc close by. Their new bedrooms & the living room will be smaller, but the garden is massive in comparison with what we have now, & we intend to put a conservatory on the back of the house & a big play house down the end of the garden for them. They will also get new beds & bedroom furniture.. smile

SparklePrincess Sun 04-Sep-11 21:41:19

The kids haven't commented yet.. either they're resigned to things a bit more or they simply haven't noticed yet.. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now