Advanced search

Does this thing exist? Shower thingy...

(7 Posts)
Karbea Fri 26-Aug-11 15:01:52

Does anyone know if this exists...
The house has a roll top bath sort of in the middle of the room and no shower. I know you can get these Things ... hower-hoop but can you get a ceiling mounted pole that you could attach this sort of thing ... ixer%20Tap to and therefore creating a shower???

Paschaelina Fri 26-Aug-11 15:04:22

Can you repost the links karbea? They don't work for me.

Karbea Fri 26-Aug-11 15:33:11

Oops sorry



I guess something like
this but attached to the ceiling rather than the wall...

Paschaelina Fri 26-Aug-11 15:47:18

Well, your options as I see it are

a freestanding unit

or bankruptcy shock

Or possibly, depending on the site of the bath, a ceiling rose

superdollyfragilistic Fri 26-Aug-11 15:51:10

I had a shower curtain round a rolltop bath, it never worked, the water runs along the top of the bath and rolls onto the floor, even if you have the shower curtain inside the bath it still does it, and then you have shower curtain sticking to you as well!

Karbea Fri 26-Aug-11 18:13:16

Umm was hoping to keep the mixer taps we already have and avoid doing any plumbing.

Paschaelina Fri 26-Aug-11 18:42:23

Thing is, if what you want is just a riser rail, it will have to be attached to something. I can't find a freestanding one online that doesnt come with a shower head.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: