Advanced search

Self adhesive vinyl paper for furniture?

(3 Posts)
duende Wed 24-Aug-11 23:12:14

Does it exist in the UK? Where I come from large diy stores sell it in loads of different colours and patterns. I haven't seen it here but maybe it's sold under a different name?
I have a sliding door wardrobe, in walnut, which I'm totally fed up with. Would like to make it White and thought that self adhesive paper would give a nicer, cleaner finish than paint. Any ideas?

Melfish Wed 24-Aug-11 23:16:10

Is that like sticky backed plastic (so beloved of Blue Peter)? I have seen it in Homebase and in the local independent DIY shop. I think it's also known as Fablon. Used it to cover an old wooden high chair tray for DD when she was a baby.

duende Wed 24-Aug-11 23:20:47

Melfish, thank you! I'm off to google fablon smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: