Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Window Companies in the Midlands and roughly how much?

(5 Posts)
MrsS01 Fri 19-Aug-11 18:55:25

Can anyone recommend any decent companies for new UPVC windows in the West Midlands? And roughly how much they'd cost - I'd need 7 normal 2 panel windows and 1 bay 4 panel windows plus front door and back door.

ohnoherewego Fri 19-Aug-11 19:05:35

We used Rydale Windows and were impressed. I can't say how much yours would cost.

MrsS01 Fri 19-Aug-11 19:28:00

how much-ish were yours for how many windows if you don't mind me asking - just need a very rough idea

MrsS01 Fri 19-Aug-11 20:44:37

bump - anyone else?

PartialToACupOfMilo Fri 19-Aug-11 21:23:19

Finesse in Birmingham are fab, but we had a front door, not windows so I couldn't really comment on cost. For doors they definitely weren't the cheapest, but they have an excellent Which? rating for security and contracts with the police which was important to us. The salesman was also lovely and when I commented on not really liking some of the patterned glass in one brochure, he showed me some much plainer glasses which were also way cheaper - saved us quite a bit and the door is beautiful [I'm such a saddo!]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now