Advanced search

What sort of tradesperson do I need for this?

(3 Posts)
PlumSykes Tue 16-Aug-11 12:57:18

I want to have a long cupboard built in our hall, to house the gas meter, keep shoes/cycle helmets etc in, with drawers at the top for keys/post/crap. So, a bit like the botton half of a kitchen dresser, but much shallower (and built in, rather than free standing).

Do I need a carpenter? A joiner? A butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker?

vickibee Tue 16-Aug-11 13:02:08

A bench joiner ?

jeanjeannie Tue 16-Aug-11 14:34:53

Carpenter should be able to do it for you - and a joiner. Joiner tends to work on much more skilled, complex jobs so they would probably quote more. Give some carpenters a shout...shouldn't be beyond their capabilities smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: