Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Great website for collecting ideas for interiors etc

(7 Posts)
KateMiddletonsEyebrows Tue 09-Aug-11 22:49:42

Has everyone else discovered pinterest.com/? - it's a sort of social networking / scrapbooking site - lots of great inspiration up already - I'm using it to scrapbook colours/ furniture/ interiors idea, but also good for fashion etc. You can share as well.

I'm finding it really useful to have all my ideas in one place. You do have to request an invitation but this week I got mine through within a couple of hours.

Agapanthii Wed 10-Aug-11 13:20:13

I could kiss you!! I have been hunting for something that does just this for MONTHS. My dh keeps telling me to use Microsoft OneNote but it's blimming too complex, even for me and I consider myself to be quite a techie. Big fat virtual kiss coming at you!

kbaby Wed 10-Aug-11 21:48:36

Oh I know its fab, shame they don't have a android version I could get to work on my phone

KateMiddletonsEyebrows Thu 11-Aug-11 20:24:02

Glad to help grin I'm getting a bit obsessed with it actually. Like I need another social networking site to suck my time....

Kveta Thu 11-Aug-11 20:43:49

i suspected this would be pinterest grin I'm totally hooked, it's fab!

afussyphase Thu 11-Aug-11 22:32:29

Ooh, I'm hooked too. This is lovely. Thanks! 'tis giving me some house envy though smile

WheeshtWillYe Thu 11-Aug-11 22:38:28

I love pinterest! I use it for decor, ideas for things to do with the kids, sewing projects etc. Beware, it is very addictive - I spend a lot of time pinning but never seem to get round to "doing" grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now