Talk

Advanced search

what would you do?

(3 Posts)
BooyHoo Thu 04-Aug-11 19:24:52

i moved into a new house on the 1st of july. contract is for 1 year initially. the couple that own the house lived here for 5 years but are getting married next year so have moved into a small 1 bed flat belonging to the man's family to save moneyfor the wedding. the dont pay rent on the flat. it has just hit me today that they are very likely to want to move back into this house once they are married. i was hoping to decorate and pave part of the back garden to enable me to separate my dog from my future mindees when outside. obviously i dont want to go to this effort and expense if i am going to have to move again in a year. should i ask my landlords now whether they plan to move back once the year is up?

londonmackem Thu 04-Aug-11 19:27:16

No harm in asking but wouldn't you have to ask to pave their garden anyway? - I assume you are renting.
They might even pay half?

BooyHoo Thu 04-Aug-11 19:32:38

oh yes i would have asked first. i never considered that they might be willingto split the cost.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now