Talk

Advanced search

Yet another thread about selling my house!!!! (sorry)

(7 Posts)
Becaroooo Wed 27-Jul-11 20:23:34

We have exchanged today!

Buyer is a tosser who has made life very difficult/horrid for the last few weeks (demanding F&F lists be done and redone and then redone again when he has changed his mind about what he wants leaving here and then booked a holiday and changed the completion date so we missed out on our purchase) you get the idea......

What else can he now do to make life horrid??? Is there anything (legally) he can now do to mess things about for us even more???

<<feeling negative emoticon>>

Wallissimpson Wed 27-Jul-11 20:27:16

Nope!

But you could take all lightbulbs, toilet rolls etc etc .

poppysweetie Wed 27-Jul-11 20:30:22

Not a thing. But you can leave the house filthy!

FlyMeToDunoon Wed 27-Jul-11 20:40:30

Kippers under the floorboards?

alliwant Wed 27-Jul-11 20:42:07

YEY! Glad to hear you exchanged, so did we! We move on the 12th August grin

alliwant Wed 27-Jul-11 20:44:03

In answer to your question, I think there is bog all he can do now, just make sure you leave everything you said you would (plus as much dirt as you can make in the next few days......wink)

Becaroooo Thu 28-Jul-11 08:11:13

alliwant wow! We will be moving on the same day!

We have the keys from the 5th though so I will go in and clean it top to bottom and put in a carpet in the boys bedroom (rather nasty red carpet tiles in there atm!!) and start taking stuff over and unloading the self storage unit so on 12th all we have to do is move the really big stuff (beds, sofas, tables and chairs etc.

I may not clean at all between now and then!!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now