Talk

Advanced search

Wallpaper...

(10 Posts)
Karbea Tue 26-Jul-11 22:17:11

yes or no? Feature wall or all four Walls? What's the fashion these days?

cjbartlett Tue 26-Jul-11 22:21:42

Er see here grin

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1267759-To-absolutely-detest-wallpaper-in-fact-it-should-be-fecking-banned

Karbea Tue 26-Jul-11 22:27:15

Umm, so paint and no paper... So is the current fashion to paint all Walls the same colour then?

angel1976 Tue 26-Jul-11 22:47:24

I just bought an interiors magazine for the first time and the 'trend' looks to be BOLD colours. Be brave! grin

fattramp Tue 26-Jul-11 23:03:10

www.wallpaperdirect.co.uk

changed my life

Gonzo33 Wed 27-Jul-11 06:10:41

I quite like the idea of a feature wall. However, I have lived in crown employee houses for several years so am yearning to decorate my own house.

angel1976 Wed 27-Jul-11 20:15:45

Wall stickers are in it seems. If you look on 'not on the high street' website, there's pages and pages of them. I like the concept and will be testing it out in the kids' room. But I don't think I could ever bring myself to do it in the living area...

Wall Stickers

To be fair, I've only seen them in a homes design magazine and both instances were in kids' rooms... smile

linspins Wed 27-Jul-11 20:18:08

Hmmm, wallaperdirect..drool. I personally like wallpaper. Get it if you like it. If not, don't!
Also depends on what else you're going to put in the room...

GrendelsMum Wed 27-Jul-11 21:04:32

I'm feeling in favour of wallpaper at the moment, but I think it has to be on all walls. We're going to go for wallpaper all over our bedroom.

I think that wall stickers are probably now out for rooms which aren't for kids, but definitely in for kids. They also seem to be in for trendy offices.

fattramp Thu 28-Jul-11 14:56:18

I LOVE wallpaper. So many styles these days

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now