Talk

Advanced search

Farrow and Ball experts.... What colour is this?

(5 Posts)
owlets Wed 20-Jul-11 18:14:59

This is my first attempt at linking, so it might take a few times to get it right, but, does anyone recognise the colour in the foreground HERE ?

My colour chart got lost in the move and I havent got round to ordering a new one yet.
Ta

kitsmummy Wed 20-Jul-11 18:39:20

You mean on the wall? I would plump for Elephants Breath. Pretty much going to be impossible to tell for certain though, given that they can look completely different in different lights

minipie Wed 20-Jul-11 18:57:23

Pretty much impossible to say. Computer monitors will all have different colour settings, plus they look different in different lights anyway.

Could be Lime White or Off-White, maybe, but no real substitute for the colour chart and sample pots...

owlets Wed 20-Jul-11 18:59:25

Yup, the one on the wall.
I think you might be right about Elelphants Breath. My old neighbour had it for their front door colour, definately looked very similar. I'd completely forgotten.
Thanks.

owlets Wed 20-Jul-11 19:08:13

I'll order some sample pots in the morning. And another colour chart. Damn my disorganised packing.
Thanks for the suggestions. I hate seeing colours that look perfect and not being able to place them. I've been known to knock on doors to find out door colours etc much to dh's embaressment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now