Advanced search

who do I go to for advice about my bathroom

(7 Posts)
sonearsofar Tue 19-Jul-11 07:19:16

There's some things I want to change in my bathroom, but can't see how to do it. It would be more of a tweak than a wholesale change, so a bathroom designer is too much, and all the plumbers I know are not good at advising about stuff like this. Where would I go for this kind of (preferably free) advice?

AgentTracker Tue 19-Jul-11 11:33:31

Do you mean changes like moving a shower or new cabinetry?

cyb Tue 19-Jul-11 11:35:14

Ask a mate

Post pics on here, loads of folk are good at suggesting stuff

sonearsofar Tue 19-Jul-11 21:02:52

I want to put a shower above 1 end of a bath, but it means putting a shower head holder onto a sloping ceiling, plus the bath is next to a wall with a large window

AgentTracker Tue 19-Jul-11 23:32:19

have you considered a drench head straight out of the ceiling (ie. mounted above the slope - in the loft?) As for the window issue, what about a retractable shower screen to give you extra protection?

SirenSusan Wed 20-Jul-11 07:22:33

You could just go for a hooped shower curtain - they look fine - in fact especially good with a freestanding bath.

sonearsofar Wed 20-Jul-11 07:45:53

now why didn't I think of that! Thanks everybody

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: