Talk

Advanced search

Roller Blind for bathroom - help!

(8 Posts)
androbbob Sun 17-Jul-11 21:41:55

Just had the bathroom done - see profile for picture.

I have trawled the net for a suitable roller blind for the window and I am struggling to find something to suit. I am looking for something unusual - not plain and budget is £50. Size is 96cm wide x 97cm drop.

Any ideas on colour / patterns? Thanks!

ElbowFan Mon 18-Jul-11 19:22:57

What a lovely job you have done - love the tiles!
We got the local Hilary's in to quote - they do have a huge range, but of course are dearer than buying and fitting yourself.
You can but ask ..

androbbob Mon 18-Jul-11 22:30:30

Thank you!

That would be a good idea as can see the samples in the light in the bathroom

Ponks Mon 18-Jul-11 23:00:36

Does it have to be a roller blind? Was thinking a wooden venetian blind would look nice in your bathroom i.e. matching the cupboard & bath panel. [looks lovely btw]

androbbob Tue 19-Jul-11 12:54:08

Well we were planning on only closing it in evening to allow the light to filter through.

BooBooGlass Tue 19-Jul-11 12:56:08

Whatever you do don't buy from Argos. We bought a blind recently from there thta was about 6 inches shorter than advertised, and once hung the whole blind promptly fell right off the roller shock Utter piece of shite. We replaced it with a gorgeous embroidered blind from B and Q.

paddypoopants Tue 19-Jul-11 13:04:15

www.terrysfabric.co.uk - you can get a made to measure one from there in your size for under £50. We got one for our new bathroom and it was very nice indeed. I got the chrysanth scarlet one. Free postage as well.

paddypoopants Tue 19-Jul-11 13:05:11

Sorry that should be www.terrysfabrics.co.uk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now