Talk

Advanced search

For appliances online-has anyone bought from MyChoice,Appliances direct,appliances online,applianceworld,etc

(7 Posts)
PinkOlives Tue 05-Jul-11 19:56:35

with talk of other dodgy websites and places like barncrest , trading post etc on other threads, going bust i just wanted to check if anyone has bought from the above or had some bad online experience with any particular kitchen appliance company. i just ordered from mychoice and about to order from appliances direct, there are many others but not sure if the savings worth the risk!
thanks

SoupDragon Tue 05-Jul-11 20:00:00

I'm sure I ordered my oven from appliances direct. Great service. Nectar points too IIRC.

PinkOlives Tue 05-Jul-11 20:04:56

ok great, want to get three things from them! thank you Soup

MrsSharp Tue 05-Jul-11 20:07:52

I've just had a load of appliances (Range cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher) delivered from Appliance City (formerly Bunny Appliances). Really good service and good prices. Was additionally confident in them because they have been around for years - my parents bought stuff from them years ago, and they have a big site in Nottinghamshire, just in case I needed to doorstep them!!!!

KirstyJC Tue 05-Jul-11 20:11:32

I have used appliancesonline.co.uk twice and they are fantastic - would always go to them in future and have recommended them for other people already too.

The prices are good, you can get sat/sun delivery at no extra cost and they always text and phone to let you know the delivery window (within 4 hours) each time. They have been on time both times. They put the item in whichever room you want, unpack it and take a photo to ensure they have done it properly.

Excellent service and prices.

PinkOlives Tue 05-Jul-11 20:20:21

Kirsty - good to know about Appliances online ive chosen them for my fridge freezer.
will have a look at appliance city
This is good info!

jose2014 Thu 06-Nov-14 10:02:17

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now