Advanced search

I finally have a lovely bedroom, & now I need a bed

(7 Posts)
sooz28 Tue 28-Jun-11 19:08:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hobnob Wed 29-Jun-11 22:36:23

Every time I see an ad for this bed shop I wish I needed to buy one:

www.warrenevans.com/beds/apple_bed/?pos=8

Mind you, I've not seen their beds in the flesh. They seem to get reviews, though.

RickGhastley Thu 30-Jun-11 10:37:35

I second Warren Evans! We have a gorgeous superking and mattress from them, all the beds come in a choice of stains. Great service (they bring the bed upstairs and put it together for you). We've had the bed and mattress for 5 years now and it's as good as the day we bought it. We also got a matching chest of drawers and it's really smart. We ae moving soon and will defo use WE again.

They have some really good deals on at the moment.

I have no experience of them, but Feather and Black have an outlet store near me and the pictures on their website look nice!

teta Thu 30-Jun-11 11:17:01

Divine Dreams in Chirk [probably nowhere near you!].Beautiful antique bedsteads -some of which have been beautifully adapted to 6 ft beds.The brass and painted ones are truly beautiful [and expensive] but unique.I have never seen a bed shop i like so much.

Kveta Thu 30-Jun-11 11:43:15

Taurus Beds in London are great - we went to the show room a couple of weeks back to pick out our continental king sized bed, and we're getting it delivered next week. We've been without a bed since May 12th now, and I'm getting desperate, but even so, the beds we tested were fab - lovely finish, and some good mattress options too. they are all solid pine, but can be finished in a variety of ways.

I went into a Feather and Black store whilst looking for beds btw, and the finishes felt very cheap and plasticky. But have heard a lot of good things about Warren Evans.

http://www.tauruspinebeds.co.uk/

Tuggy Thu 30-Jun-11 12:23:09

Just bought a super king mahogany sleigh bed from 'and so to bed' google them. Gorgeous beds. On iPad so can't do link easily

sooz28 Thu 30-Jun-11 19:57:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now