Talk

Advanced search

Nice cheap sticky vinyl tiles

(5 Posts)
daisie4 Mon 27-Jun-11 21:21:51

We've bought a house with a carpeted bathroom - which is now really stinky because its rotted under the bathmat. I wanted to paint the floorboards but they've been carved up and will look terrible, so I need a cheap temporary solution as the bathroom itself will need to be replaced as soon as we have enough cash.

I was thinking sticky vinyl tiles, but all the ones I've found so far are imitation - stone or wood. Does anyone know where I can find anything nicer or funkier?

daisie4 Tue 28-Jun-11 17:01:52

Anyone?

crazycarol Tue 28-Jun-11 20:54:53

We recently replaced our bathroom flooring with vinyl tiles from Homebase. Perhaps not the funky look you are looking for. They have more in store than online. We did our bathroom for £30, or perhaps more correctly I did it! So proud of it.

daisie4 Wed 29-Jun-11 17:17:07

Thanks crazy - I'll pop along to Homebase - I'd only looked online so fingers crossed smile

SirenSusan Wed 29-Jun-11 17:35:31

I've used the sticky tiles from homebase but found they didn't stick very well - so used floor adhesive with them and they looked great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now