Talk

Advanced search

Removers in South East

(3 Posts)
Kandinsky Wed 22-Jun-11 17:28:01

We are in the process of getting quotes from removers and wondered if anyone has any recommendations. Last time we used a small local company who gave us the cheapest quote but had been recommended. They were terrible and want to avoid making the same mistake but the range of quotes is huge. Britannia have quoted double that of another local company. Has anyone used Bishop's Move? I know there has been a recent thread about Pickfords. We used them years ago and they were excellent but there is quite a delay in getting someone out to quote and our moving date is approaching rapidly. All the companies are BAR registered.

mrsravelstein Wed 22-Jun-11 17:31:00

www.copsey.org.uk/

i'm using these guys who have been rec'd to me by lots of local people over the years - apparently they are mid price and extremely reliable and professional.... i'll be able to tell you in a couple of weeks when we move!

Kandinsky Wed 22-Jun-11 21:56:33

Thanks Mrsravel. Good luck with the move. I am looking for removers in the Surrey/Sussex area and copseys look to be in Essex. Should have been more specific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now